Titanium question

I read an article about a year ago (do not remember where; possibly WSJ)
describing a new process for extracting titanium from its ore.
The new process was much more efficient, potentially making titanium a lot less
expensive than it is now. Can anyone give details about this process
and make a guess about what sort of effect it may have on prices and availablity
of titanium. Thanks for any information.
Reply to
Bart Killam
Go to Google type in "titanium extraction cambridge" and you will get a pretty good list. I found the Scientific American article the best overview.
describing a new process for extracting titanium from its ore.
lot less expensive than it is now. Can anyone give details about this process
availablity of titanium. Thanks for any information.
Reply to
bainite
The voices in the head of "bainite" caused bainite to write in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.boeing.com:
Goat Tosser