Where can I find a phase diagram for Lead and Zinc

I would like to see a phase diagram for the alloy of lead and zinc. Does anyone know where I may find one? thanks,

Reply to
Bob Lowe

in russian

Reply to
Nick

Just for the hell of it, I Googled: "lead zinc alloy phase diagram". Images popped up immediately.

Reply to
Salmon Egg

Hi - I have been seeing what I 'think' you may be seeing. The ones that I have been seeing are purposely unreadable, because...I think because, I see prices of typically $20. If you see one that is readable please let my know where you may have found it. There are many for Lead and Tin. Thanks,

Bob Lowe

Reply to
Bob Lowe

Hi Sam - I see a lot of so-called Lead-Zinc basic washed-out, unreadable Phase Diagrams. But I haven't been able to find a good one and of these poorly composed ones, there is a lot of disagreement. I realize that a good one may be hard to find because it takes some time to properly and empirically do it. Of the ones that I have been able to find, I am sure are incomplete and with a lot of guess work, because with the few experiments that I have made there is a definite pasty or plastic stage that I have not been able to find in any of the phase diagrams that I have seen on the web. I assume that it is just a matter of not finding the right places yet...Thanks.

Bob Lowe

Reply to
Bob Lowe

If you are willing to deal with paper, there is a compendium by

Reply to
Salmon Egg

hope this helps [IMG]

Catweazle