which standard can be used for non-metal inclusion of P22 steel piping

there is no requirement for non-metal inclusion in ASTM A335,But I
think P22 steel pipe should have some restriction of non-metal
inclusion . If I want to put some restriction on technical
specification of P22 steel pipe , what is reference standard I can
use ?
P22 steel piping is used for main steam piping of thermal power
plant .
Reply to
cqxf

Site Timeline