which standard can be used for non-metal inclusion of P22 steel piping

there is no requirement for non-metal inclusion in ASTM A335,But I think P22 steel pipe should have some restriction of non-metal inclusion . If I want to put some restriction on technical specification of P22 steel pipe , what is reference standard I can use ? P22 steel piping is used for main steam piping of thermal power plant .

Reply to
cqxf

Check Table 1 of ASTM A 335 (or ASME SA-335) - it lists Chemical Requirements for all Cr-Mo materials Grades

Alec .

Reply to
Alexander Sharon