1/4" drive straight fractional crowfoot wrench set

I'm looking for a set if 1/4" drive, straight (non flare nut), fractional, crowfoot wrenches. To date the only ones I've found were evidently manufactured on the Space Station from "Unobtanium" mined on Mars and are now vended by Snap-On $90 for 6 wrenches. Is there a source of these wrenches in some standard tooling without the exhorbitant price? I have a

3/8" drive set that is a bit awkward for some of my needs.

Stu

Reply to
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

MSC Industrial Supply, 1/4"-9/16", $13-$15 each! Not much of a deal either. Why buy a whole set? I am sure Snap-On will sell individual pieces. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:46:18 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" quickly quoth:

I have two sets of crowfoot flare nut wrenches. One is SnapOn, the other HF. Both work well, one at a fifth the cost.

I'd never seen these in 1/4" drive in catalogs or on MAC, SnapOn, Cornwell, or tool trucks. Googledit, tho:

-- An idealist believes the short run doesn't count. A cynic believes the long run doesn't matter. A realist believes that what is done or left undone in the short run determines the long run. -- Sydney J. Harris

Reply to
Larry Jaques