#98 McMaster Carr Catalog

I finally managed to score a (nearly) current catalog (#110). The workhorse
old one is now surplus. I'd be happy to give it away, but not if it'd bring
$50 on Ebay :-). Any idea if it's worth anything. The current ones are
apparently #111, so this is pretty old, but in great condition. Anyone want
it? Send me postage from NJ.
Bob Chilcoat
Can I have it? Someone stole ours...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022
V8013
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
The more recent ones don't seem to get much on ebay, but when they get older than 20 yrs or so the price starts going back up. I have a 1976 edition I'd be happy to get $15 for. There are 2 #111's going right now, 8 & 5 bidders, at $76.00!
Ken Grunke
Reply to
ken grunke
It's yours. I'll bring it to work tomorrow.
-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)
Reply to
Bob Chilcoat