A Christmas story

I was just in WalMart trying to do some Christmas shopping. Lot's of people, lot's of bad little kids running around the store uncontrolled, and I hate bad kids. Anyhow, I see a woman and her 6-7 year old boy. halfway down an isle. Mama is pretty much ignoring the kid while he pulls stuff off the shelves onto the floor. He finally gets his mom's attention and asks her, pointing to me, if that is Santa Clause. She mumbles something then goes back to ignoring him. I'm looking at something, but watching and listening all around me. He comes up to me and ask "Mister, are you really Santa Clause?". I say "You bet, KId, and I'm watching you" He says "you're lying to me" I see another kid down the isle so I say "Yea? See that kid in the blue coat? His name is Bobby Robinson. I brought him that coat last year. And a radio controlled truck and a BB gun. He was good, but his sister, Susan, was not. I brought her some switches" He looks at me, slacked jawed and ran back to his Mom. I ducked around the corner and disappeared! Those of you who don't know what I look like, I have a full long white beard and have been confused as Santa many times in the past

Reply to
Gerry

(...)

Ingenuity under fire. Two attaboys!

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:25:41 -0800 (PST), the infamous Gerry scrawled the following:

One Large Atta Boy heading your way, Gerry.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

At least you didn't get busted by the undercover guard!

Good one for sure.

Mart> I was just in WalMart trying to do some Christmas shopping. Lot's of

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn