Adjusting an overload properly

Normally I just set the overloads to the full load amps of the motor. They should be designed to allow over current for starting but pop before the motor gets hot enough to damage it.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

His is a far more complex unloader system than most. Nice touches though!

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I'm reminded of all the times I've bypassed heaters. They usually were replaced in a day or two, but production comes first!

Reply to
Buerste