Aftermarket ATC for knee mill?

Hi folks,

Been looking for one of these things for a while and so far haven't bumped into anything using various key words. So, do any of you have a link to someone selling such? Thanks for you time, Doug

Reply to
d.dixson

What does 'ATC' stand for? - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Automatic tool changer. May be more worthwhile to just buy a used machine that already has one...

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Automatic Tool Changer? Lane

Reply to
Lane

Yes, Automatic Tool Changer for CNC mill.

I'm beginning to wonder about that Robin...

Thanks for your replies Doug

Reply to
d.dixson

--Well there used to be a couple of them. One I recall consisted of nothing more than a tool rack that was bolted to one end of the mill table; program a move to the rack, drop a tool and pick up another. It presupposes that you've got something like a pneumatic or electric tightener/untightener for the drawbar. These are available, too, of course.

Reply to
steamer