Alloy machining question

Thanks Brian. What a good way to start the day. Eric

Reply to
Eric R Snow

I guess it's time to confess. Even though I did take some metallurgy in college, and worked in two labs where materials were tested, I don't have a clue what I was asking in my made up question! I have a lot of books on tech. stuff, and I looked in the glossary and found a treasure of terms to use. So don't feel bad for not being able to answer my "question". Wouldn't it be ironic if the real Fermilab was working with the three metals I mentioned and sent men in black over to find out how I knew about their project!

Dixon

Reply to
Dixon

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:40:07 -0500, "Dixon" wrote: SNIP BIG CRAP

Ohhhhh....ps.... I forgot to drop in the anagram for your thesis " Para-Inserting Stiff Solids In Noxious Gasses, Controlling Overtly Natural Tri Ester Supra Torrents" we've referred to that here as PISSING CONTEST

Have fun.

Brian Lawson, B'well, Ont.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

You're too late. The bid was supposed to be in on September 31.

Mark

Reply to
Mark