Aloris vs KDK- Neil was right

My apologies to Neil Gitter, National Sales Manager for Phase2. Those triangular insert holders I was critical of were not Phase 2 brand but DTMs. The serial number of the Phase 2 post that is of poor quality is number 903. I could not find serial numbers listed on the holders themselves, maybe because they were purchased as a kit along with the post. Sorry Neil. Tom

Reply to
tomcas