Aluminium alloys

Hello all. Could anyone point me to a web page that describes the common aluminium alloys and their strength/weaknesses ?

The application is eurorack style panels for indoor use. I'm particularly interested in "foldability" (allowable curvature radius, etc.) and mechanical strength.

Reply to
Andre Majorel

Try the web site listed here in the ads. aluminium.matter.org.uk Bugs

Reply to
Bugs

Reply to
Spencer

Hey Andre,

You might try here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Thanks for the links. The best pages I've found so far are

It's in French and you may have to disable Javascript to access them directly.

Reply to
Andre Majorel