Another amazing thing about EMC2

Just when I thought that I knew every cool feature of EMC2, I discovered one more: it is very easy to add, bu means of an XML file, a custom GUI screen that does whatever you program. Say, you could have a button for zeroing out all coordinates, for example. Or GUI elements displaying whatever is known about the internal condition of EMC. It is called PyVCP.

Ignoramus22661

Yep, Mach3 has the same feature and there are quite a few different custom screens available and optimized for different types of machines.

Reply to
Pete C.