Another Bearing Question: Part Number - Suffix?

I bought some SKF bearings and the suffix part number is "XXXXX 2LS JEM"

"2LS" - both side seals "JEM" - What is JEM?

Anyone who is familiar with bearing please explains "JEM"

SKF website

John JJ

If the bearings are run-of-the-mill deep groove radial bearings, my educated guess is: J = pressed steel cage EM = electric motor quality (the bearing will run quieter than the normal standard)

Reply to
Ned Simmons

pages 29,32

John JJ wrote:

Reply to
JohnB

Thank you, appreciate your help.

Reply to
John JJ

Outside of angular contact, what is a shallow groove bearing?

Wes

Reply to
Wes