Another Bearing Question: Part Number - Suffix?

I bought some SKF bearings and the suffix part number is "XXXXX 2LS JEM"
"2LS" - both side seals
"JEM" - What is JEM?
Anyone who is familiar with bearing please explains "JEM"
SKF website

John JJ
If the bearings are run-of-the-mill deep groove radial bearings, my educated guess is: J = pressed steel cage EM = electric motor quality (the bearing will run quieter than the normal standard)
Reply to
Ned Simmons
pages 29,32
John JJ wrote:
Reply to
JohnB
Thank you, appreciate your help.
Reply to
John JJ
Outside of angular contact, what is a shallow groove bearing?
Wes
Reply to
Wes