Another project

rake.

the tractor three point. Its had minor problems with maintaining the exact right right height to remove all the straw without scalping the soil.

So I added the two rear gauge wheels to provide height control just

most mowers replace the top link with a chain. The chain is hard to adjust to just the right length and now the top link arm is laying someplace else when you go to the next implement.

So, I made a little dogleg attachment that goes right in the upper

and needed to clear everything to drop straight down. This little idea works really sweet. Sometimes its the little things that make the difference.

BTW, the unit was made entirely with parts from my rather large

Karl Townsend

We use illegal aliens to rake straw off the berries. No assembly required.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn