Any Canadians in need of 575v VFD

let me know, I have 7.5 HP VFDs. 500-600v.

Ignoramus16919

What do they need for input? How much do you want?

Adam Smith Midland, Ontario

Reply to
Adam Smith

Hey Iggy,

How much? And approx shipping weight, or $ cost from your US zip code to US zip 48146 (metro Detroit 'burb).

I see Adam Smith replied too, but for some reason I see the header but not the message, so lemme know what he said too please. If "we" do it, I'd pick them up for both of us in Detroit if he wants.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Brian Lawson

I did not see Adam's message.

The price is $220 US plus actual shipping, I have more than one (2 or

3). I would prefer to not combine the shipping, as they are already in nice molded foam shipping boxes, very easy to ship. I will not charge any "handling" on these.

Unfortunately, I cannot power them up to test (500-600v), but will give you a 5 day inspection privilege, you pay all shipping costs.

I am not near my shed right now, but I would say the weight is 20 lbs per packed padded box.

These Siemens VFDs are surplus from closing of Siemens building near Chicago, I think they were never mounted anywhere.

ichudov AT algebra DOT com

Reply to
Ignoramus906

Adam, I missed your post somehow, please see my another reply, sorry.

They need 500-600v for input.

Ignoramus906

Oh yeah, I can ship two boxes to the same US zipcode, but in two separate shipments.

Ignoramus906

Hey again Iggy,

I should have thought out or asked a few sensible questions first, before getting excited.

I think for most of us here (RCM), we see the VFD as a means of getting three phase from a single phase source, such as 220/110 residential service. I don't deny they have other important purposes, and for sure the ones you have do, but the 1 to 3 is the "main attraction".

In Canada, if you have a source of 575 or 600 available, you have three phase already. Doesn't come any other way. So, if what you have requires that voltage input, it isn't economically feasible to install these.

Sorry 'bout that.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

ps....offer to pick up in Detroit is still open for Adam if he wants.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Brian, thanks for the very kind offer! For the moment I'm going to pass on Iggy's offer, though.

I do appreciate your offering to include me in your arrangements, though.

Regards,

Adam Smith Midland, Ontario

Reply to
Adam Smith