Anybody got ASTM A 6/A 6M - 07?

My boss just assigned me to look at the W beams on

On the page whose link is "W beam - Dimensions and properties", he wants me to find out the tolerances for the Imperial W 14 x 10 x 82, on page 6 of the .pdf, and the Imperial W 14 x 14.5 x 120, on page 8 of the pdf.

What he's looking for is the tolerances of the parallelism of the top and bottom of the "I" shape, and he doesn't want to plunk down $67.00 for a copy of ASTM A 6/A 6M - 07 for this one thing.

He gave me an hour to either find out, or tell him I can't do it.

Anybody willing to help out an insufferable boor like me?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Never mind! I found it on my own (at least the one page I needed.)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise