What is it? Set 382

This week's set can be seen here:

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

2205 Dewclaw gouge?

2206 Used to be a clock. Now used to monitor the hay in the next room.

2207 To prepare beehive foundations?
Reply to
J Burns
2203 Based on the eyepiece, time, date and direction calibration, I'd say this is a star-finder.

2207 Honey extraction centrifuge.

Reply to
Alexander Thesoso

2204: Lumber grader used for testing the straightness of raw lumber. 2205: Woman's eye-lash curler. 2208: Fireplace insert.
Reply to
dav1936531

2203: a chronometer

2204: a tension measure

2206, a clock case in the wall of a straw house

2207: gold washing cradle

2208: soldering iron rest
Reply to
George W Frost

Correct, it's called a Stellarscope

Nope

Reply to
Rob H.

You're close on the last one but it's not for soldering irons.

Reply to
Rob H.

2206 A proof window. To prove that the walls in the straw bale structure has straw in them. Swingman build a house with a window like this, summer before last.
Reply to
Leon

Branding irons .

Reply to
Snag

Give that man a cigar!

Reply to
Rob H.

Thanks , but I gave up smoking over 6 years ago .

Reply to
Snag

2207 Fanning mill for cleaning trash & weed seeds out of seed grain
Reply to
Ralph
2204. Tire aligment gauge.

2207. Grain separator or gold dry washer.

Reply to
DT

This is in the right ballpark but not correct

Your first answer is correct.

Reply to
Rob H.

Yes, fanning mill is the proper name for it, turning the handle operated the fan.

Reply to
Rob H.

Is 2207 for shelling peas?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

2207 Grain cleaner.
Reply to
Scott Lurndal

probably it is a instrument to help americans to understadion metric system

Reply to
joku
2206 is a clock. It requires you to know the half-life of hay. R
Reply to
RicodJour
2205: lifting jig for something with a hole; maybe manhole cover? Well lid?

2206: reliquary? Maybe a 'my first wheat-crop' variant on 'first dollar' display? It looks like it's a framed hole in the wall, though...

Reply to
whit3rd