AR Hand Guard

I recently purchased a hand guard with rail mounts so that I can update an older Colt AR. I seem to have run into a difficulty. The AR has a triangular front piece behind the front sight and the new hand guards do not seem to work with this piece. Do I have to replace the triangular piece with a round piece?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.