Atlas 10 or 12 Half nuts FS

I wouldn't normally use the group for this purpose but I am in debt way out of proportion to my income. I have a new never installed set of the longitudinal feed half nuts for atlas 10 or 12 lathes. At least I think they are the same. Includes the bracket but no screws. I'll sell them for 60% of whatever the curent NEW price is including postage from san diego 92115 Thanks Contact off list at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
daniel peterman

I'm guessin' you'll wait for a buyer. Have you looked at the price of those silly things? I'd rather waste the effort and time to cast my own... Damn, they're proud of their little pot-metal toys.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I see good used half-nuts going for $60-$70 on ebay. Id post yours there. It would be interesting to see what they bring.

Reply to
Rex B

I didn't know they were so dear. I bought some for my six inch atlas a few years ago and they were about 25 bux. Didn't seem outrageous but that was ten years ago

Reply to
daniel peterman

The price you'll get is pretty much set by what they go for on eBay. There is a lot of 10" Atlas parts listed there, making it THE market. Check the "completed" listings.

I recently eBay'ed a set of 10" Atlas half nuts for $29. Not NOS, but good shape.

HTH, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Reply to