Autocad 2001

Yeah, we had a long discussion on this subject in alt.usage.english, but the meaning is the meaning, silly as it may seem to you and me. Except to those prescriptivist types, that is (baleful sideways glance).

Your gripe is noted, stamped in triplicate, and filed. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I know nothing of the history of the phrase, but it occurs to me that the term "curve" as used therein need not be mathematically based. What if "curve" represents a slope one has to climb to become knowledgeable? Bob S.

Reply to
Robert Scibienski