B16 to Morse or Jacobs Help

Hello,

I have an older Grizzley Industrial floor model radial drill press. The spindle has a male B-16 DIN Taper.

The two drill chucks that I have for this machine are both useless. Drill bits (Particularly smaller ones) rarely center in the chucks and accurate drilling is difficult.

I cannot locate any suppliers of descent B-16 drill chucks where I live in the USA.

My question is this: Is there any kind of adapters that would let be change the spindle to a Morse of Jacobs taper so I can get a better drill chuck? ( Like a female B-16 to a male JT ? sleeve ).

Any suggestions that you all can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul Fossey