Bandsaw blade source in SF bay area - custom size

I need new blades for two metal cutting bandsaws. Both use odd size blades. One is 52" (Omnisaw portable) and the other is 108" (Dayton 15" vertical). Is there a place in the mid-penninsula/bay area that will make up what I want?

Reply to
lens

I just bought two blades from these guys:

local, but they were fairly prompt, good blades.

Steve

lens wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith

Alley Industrial in Belmont 650 592 0356

Reply to
Scott

Acme is down here in the Southland.

Good folks!

Acme Saw Sales & Service

475 W Julian St San Jose, CA 95110-2337 (408) 293-1969

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

================= In our area [SE Kansas] at least, most tool-supply stores in the smaller towns will custom weld blades to length. Look in your yellow pages and try calling around. The worst they can say is no.

Unka George (George McDuffee)

There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for generations; even a democrat like myself must admit this. But there is absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy, for government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with the "money touch," but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of so many glorified pawnbrokers.

Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919), U.S. Republican (later Progressive) politician, president. Letter, 15 Nov. 1913.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Hey there Lens,

You can find your blades here:

Just figure out what blade you need for your purpose, and you can get the quote instantly and purchase them online. We offer competative pricing.

If you have any more questions about bandsaw blades, you can always call us at 1 888 876 4180 or ask us by email snipped-for-privacy@spectrumsupply.com

Reply to
marketing