Before you hire a rigger

Alright, that touched a soft spot. This wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but rather a certain type of person that I loathe but am forced to work with.

Reply to
AL

Whatever winds your clock. Sheep or whatever.

Reply to
SteveB

The value of the first two are self evident, the last even more serious. If a worker were to be injured and the employer not have insurance you may find yourself (and maybe your insurance company) holding the bag. This could amount to a VERY large amount of money the

way the courts are handing it out these days. Your liability will vary

from state to state.That's a pretty good answer. I will be sure to remember this if I need to hire a rigger. Thank you.<

Just thought to mention: The same thing holds true for ANY contractor you invite into your home or business (at least in California). Without the umbrella of a Workers Compensation insurance policy you could be in deep do-do should someone be hurt.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Marge Schott has million dollar riggers on her baseball team!

Reply to
Tony

The Minnesota Vikings have rigger parties on boats.

Reply to
its me