benchman 4000 or other Benchman with ATC?

Does anyone here have a Benchman 4000 or another Benchman (5000,MX, etc) with an ATC (Automatic Tool Changer)? I am setting up my machine for the first time, and I am having a strange issue when running a prog for the first time. I configured the tools x,y,z coordinates correctly, setup the sensors, etc. I went to run the program, and it correctly found the first tool needed in the program, the atc raised, the collet opened and pushed the tool into the collet...but here is what happened next: After grabbing the tool, instead of the ATC moving back away from the tool and the tool raising, the tool just raised, ripping the tool holder of that station up and bending the piston. Is there something I need to set in the ATC to tell it to move away??

Scott (Also, does anyone know why the x and y move the opposite way on the machine as on the screen? ie: when I push the x coordinate to the right, the slide moves left)

Reply to
Ratedr