Bending Moment for 1 inch Cast Iron Pipe

I am building a cantilever support for a manual winch to raise a 24 foot vertical antenna weighing 40 pounds. I plan to mount the winch on the end of a
24 inch section of 1 inch cast iron pipe and am concerned about the pipe failing. The non winch end will be attached to a Tee cast iron fitting with the support pipe ground mounted in concrete [sort of an inverted 'L'].
Any comments or ideas appreciated.
message

http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID 733
I proof test the stuff I build from water pipe to at least 5 times the working load. http://www.engineersedge.com/analysis/factor-of-safety-review.htm
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)70057107&sr=1-5&keywords=crane+scale+1000kg

Just test it first. Non-domestic pipe and fittings are of varied and frequently real poor quality.
Just last night I over torqued a 1/4-20 bolt with a tiny wrench, wasn't even trying to cinch it down. I though the threads were tight, but the damn thing was twisting apart. Got the broken off part out with needle nose pliers. That's grade 3 from a big box store.