Blacksmiths treadle hammer features

Many people have heard of the "treadle hammer" but don't know how versatile they can be.

While there already are several "treadle hammer" videos on youtube, they usually only highlight one process step each. So I thought I'd make one that tries to "showcase" the thing a little more broadly.

For those of you who may not be convinced yet that you HAVE to have one, take a look:

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco

Very cool! That thing looks DAMNED handy, Pete.

If I drank pop, I'd have to build one. ;)

Now I'll go watch the last half before calling White City Metals and Supply. They carry lots of scraps, too.

Reply to
Larry Jaques