blake co-ax indicator

I finally used the blake on a center drilled hole and found a problem. The hole was about 1/4" dia. at the top. The stylus was the short one (about

2"). The stylus with ball tip swings in, let's say "X" direction. It is leaning in "Y" direction by about 1/8". So even when the arm is adjusted to exact center it still not centered. Removing the whole unit from the machine it is just noticably "bent" the non-adjustable direction. I have an actual blake and a clone and they are both the same. What gives?

Dixon

Reply to
Dixon