BP CNC conversion

Well, this isn't exactly M. C. Escher, but it is heading in the right direction :

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

What's the latest hobby conversion news, it seems to change a lot very quickly. Last I heard was Gecko drives on steppers. Is the A.I. version out yet? I want a mill that does Escher stuff!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

gecko and rutex make DC servo drives that run from step and direction software the gecko s think 320 340 series drive up to 80 volts 20 amps rutex which make simular products makes one that is good for 200 volts to 40 amps hope this helps robin

Reply to
<pbman