Question about DoAll band welder (dbw15)

I have one of these and need help in getting it wired to power. It is labeled to take 460V single phase and has a large transformer inside that must be stepping it down. I cannot find any info about the transformer, NTI-113B and am looking for information.

If anyone can tell me what I could replace this transformer with that accepts 110V or

220V I would appreciate it.

Or can I just hook this one up differently to accept 110 or 220 and work correctly.

Now, the only leads connected are H1 (0) and H2 (120) to the input wires. H3 (240) supplies the machine.

Thank You UJHale

Reply to
U.J. Hale

James P Crombie

Wow - that place has some great products! I *love* those bottom-pouring no-skim no-dross lead pouring ladles! Gonna have to pick one of those up. If anyone tries this car-battery-powered $149 blade welder please post a review. That looks great. I notice they say you get TWO 1/2" blade welds out of a car battery charge! Must dump some SERIOUS amps!

Grant

James P Crombie wrote:

Reply to
Grant Erwin

I was given an older DoAll welder and emailed DoAll from their website. John, form the Sacramento branch near me, called to tell me he was faxing the schematics to me and, just in case the fax wasn't clear, was mailing copies to me, as well. Said if I had any problems to give him a call. No cost to me in any way.

michael

Reply to
michael