Bright LED

What's that Lassie? You say that Don Foreman fell down the old rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:15:43 -0600:

Lots of good info at:

And you can get drop in LED modules for you 2AA mini maglite at:
under "drop in sandwiches")

I even designed an LED light around one of these modules.

dan

My AVG anti-virus program reported a virus: Agent.AV on each of the photofanatic pages.

WB metalworking projects

Wild Bill

What's that Lassie? You say that Wild Bill fell down the old rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:34:26 -0500:

I don't own or run that page. You might want to tell snipped-for-privacy@photonfanatic.com about it.

Dan.

Reply to
dan

I wasn't trying to suggest that the alerts on those webpages were any responsibility of yours, Dan.

When I encounter these types of problems at commercial websites, I assume that they're intentional, or just a result of poor site development/monitoring. I don't bother to take the time to write emails to let webmasters know that I don't appreciate all the crap they use to try to market their products. If I encounter difficulty trying to see their products, I find that it's easier to go look at someone elses' products.

WB metalworking projects

Wild Bill