Bury nuts in fiberglass

Sorry for snapping at you.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Yes. Apologies tendered to John.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I don't feel that PVC will be strong enough -- I want something that'll withstand multiple drops from waist height.

I'm hiring out the messy and nasty parts!

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Water jet or laser cut parts from a 0.25 in thick sheet of Lexan or commercial fiberglass sheet One can design in alignment features, internal PCB board mounts. connecter holes and holes for tread inserts.

Glue the it together with acrylic adhesive.

I have used this for a couple of projects. They came out very nice.

First one I used 1/8 P&O steel. We call it the Iron Amp but it been going strong for 15 years.

Dan

Reply to
Dan