Bury nuts in fiberglass

On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 08:52:07 +0800, just_me wrote:

Yes. Apologies tendered to John.
--
www.wescottdesign.com

On 06-Jun-15 6:04 AM, Tim Wescott wrote:

Sounds messy and nasty. How many are you making? Vacuum formed PVC and option?
Could the instrument be made to fit inside existing PVC extrusion or pipe profiles?
On Sun, 07 Jun 2015 20:18:12 +0800, just_me wrote:

I don't feel that PVC will be strong enough -- I want something that'll withstand multiple drops from waist height.
I'm hiring out the messy and nasty parts!
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 10:57:36 AM UTC-7, Tim Wescott wrote:

Water jet or laser cut parts from a 0.25 in thick sheet of Lexan or commercial fiberglass sheet One can design in alignment features, internal PCB board mounts. connecter holes and holes for tread inserts.
Glue the it together with acrylic adhesive.
I have used this for a couple of projects. They came out very nice.
First one I used 1/8 P&O steel. We call it the Iron Amp but it been going strong for 15 years.
Dan