Anyone need a miller tig welder

Been on the list for a while.
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/5058972602.html
Best Regards Tom.

On 6/4/2015 11:31 PM, Howard Beal wrote:

"...had it serviced twice with intent to use it but never got around to it."
If it was serviced once and never used, why did it need a second service?

Most likely the seller considers the new wheels and powder coat as service? Only way to know for shure is to ask the seller.
Best Regards Tom.

It was always stored inside, but needed powder coating, too. Say, y'think old Honest Al Babbler into this one, too?
--
It takes as much energy to wish as to plan.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Yep, i owned two of them when i had my shop in chiraq. Copper windings and no fancy electronics. Never needed any repairs in the 20 years i owned them, just vacume out the inerds once a year. A very good machine for GP welding.
Best Regards Tom.

The DialArc lacks the more modern features of the Sychrowave etc. There's no square-wave duty cycle control, no pulse frequency. It's either AC or DC.
Anecdotal input for what it's worth: I've had several weldors tell me that they had problems when "the boss" traded out the DialArcs for Synchrowaves. Guys who could TIG aluminum fuel tanks leakproof every time with the DialArcs had a LOT of problems with the Synchrowaves.
I don't know because the only TIG I've ever had is my DialArc HF. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't trade it, though. It does everything I want it to do.
As Gunner notes, there are about no essential electronics in a DialArc. It's about 400 lb of copper and iron, about impossible to break.
For perspective: I'm just a hobby craftsman, not a production shop. I am not a professional weldor.