Pricey Wrenches

Intresting concept.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

by the time I got there, it was flagged for removal

Reply to
William Noble

Allready been relisted.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

kinda cute. But they are going to snag on everything

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

Already flagged for removal. Again. Howzabout a description?

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Wrench jewelery, the guy tiny makes wrenches out of silver and forms them into rings. He sells them for $125.00 each.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

And *that* was flagged too.

Could you please just tell us what it is? I don't think that we can ever be quick enough to see it after you post a new URL based on what I've seen so far.

Perhaps it is actually a "wench", which could explain why it is getting flagged so quickly.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

would've been good to see some pics of those silver wrenches. wonder why they keep taking them down. about 20 years ago i was visiting florence italy and went into a chocolate shop, they made a mold of an open-end wrench and made castings in chocolate then dusted them with chocolate powder, they looked convincingly like rusted steel wrenches. was pretty funny. i was traveling cheap and so didn't have money in my budget to buy and eat one (lol), was only just looking.

Reply to
William Wixon

Relisted

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

From the add posting:

Allow me to show you the latest in wrench wear. These rings are popping, Rings come in 3 styles and sizes 4mm 5.5mm 7mm and are made of sterling silver and are durable as you can see in the photos the 7mm ring is my own I wear it all the time and I'm a mechanic. These rings make great gifts for a ladies or for men & they will be the talk of all your friends. Ring size 5mm fits between 6 to 8 1/2 all the rings can adjust 2 to 3 sizes in or out. Get yours soon as this is the Christmas season. Prices are $120.00 for 4mm an

5.5mm and 135.00 for the 7mm

The seller is listing them in the tools section. They probobaly should be listed in jewelery.

He is persistent, keeps relisting them when they get flagged.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

[ ... ]

[ ... ]

O.K. But why would people bother flagging the offers?

At least, I got there in time this time.

I kind of like them, but I would be more likely to put that much money into usable tools. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

As in Liquid Wench...one of the wonders of modern science, and a handy thing to keep in your toolkit.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

It looked as cute as one of the Stahlwille wrenches type "Electric"*) () but only open end & boxed end and wound to the shave of a ring.

*) I do have a set of these to assemble my modells and they are such a joy to work with. :-))

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

This looks like just the thing for a machinist to wear on a finger he doesn't need.

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

Cute, but looks like a great way to catch your hand in some moving parts, especially the open end wrench. I don't wear any kind of ring or jewelry, never will.

Reply to
ATP*

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 02:16:46 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed Huntress" quickly quoth:

Is that anything like the small capsules sold in men's rooms in the

70s called Instant Pussy?

You drop it into a glass of water and it dissolves the capsule and inflates the compressed sponge into a pussy cat shape. Cute!

-- Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE HOMELESS

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Water? You put them in *water*?

That's what the Liquid Wench is for. You get a *completely* different result.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Because they're listed in the tool section instead of the jewelry section. Craigslist is self-policing, and one of the flags is for miscategorization. Guys looking in the tool department get pissed when they find jewelry there.

Just imagine if you could "flag" posts here. How much of the OT stuff would just disappear because it's not in the right group? ;-)

Reply to
Steve Ackman

"Trevor Jones" wrote

I'm just not crazy about wearing rings unless it is for dress. I am rather fond of my fingers.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

First thing they told us about when working on F4-J Phantoms. The fold in step pockets will deglove a finger in a heartbeat if you slip.

Wes

Reply to
Wes