Great deal!!!

Ignoramus10577

No more than $50.00. And that is high.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

I would say, anything above $30 is high.

Ignoramus10577

I see your drill press and raise you a tool box.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beal

It is Las Vegas!

Ignoramus10577

Humor, I presume. :-)

Looks like an import bench-top press for about the price that my floor-standing 16 speed one came for *new* back in about 1975 or so.

And -- it appears to be missing its table (Just its base) so it is only good for a narrow range of workpiece-thickness/bit-length combinations.

Lighting is terrible and photos seem rather poorly focused as well.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I see those overpriced DPs all the time on the Dallas CL. I don't know what it is about Chinese drillpresses that make the owners think they have a Valuable Machine tool, when you can buy the same unit brand new for $59.95 at several local stores. I think that is the single most consistently overpriced tool item on CL.

:
564
Reply to
Rex

Yep, two most commonly overpriced items indeed!

99.86% of stuff on Craigslist is overpriced or junk. But then, you come across ads like I described in the thread "Sometimes, good deals are still available". i
Reply to
Ignoramus12504

Ignoramus12504 wrote: ...

That was in CL?