Works with no problem

Looks like the boom is bent and repaired by welding...

Reply to
Ignoramus8679

That looks a bit like my Spreuer crane:

turned the bent parts over, chained them to the feet and straightened them with the jack. It wasn't as bad though.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I think a lot of people who post to craigslist don't realize (or understand the concept) that craigslist resizes pictures when using their "add images" interface.

If I had a nickel for every tiny, low-resolution image I've seen there, I'd have a lot of nickels.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken