Craigslist kooks

Here's one:

He's been trying to sell this "professional tool" for about a year.

Here's another one in Seattle, trying to sell a engine driven welder without an engine but neglecting to mention that minor fact:

Ignoramus8450

The thread on the engine driven welder at least mentions the price at $250, which does not seem unreasonable for the welder genset half of that machine PROVIDED that one had a use for it and the knowledge to graft in a wrecking yard motor. If it was a working welder, in any case.

Tough to get anyone interested in a 4 foot long, 9 pound "profesional tool" without some inkling of what it might be, though.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

There's always been nutjobs and morons. It's just with the Internet they're not simply squirreled away in their little village any more.

I saw an ebay listing for the coolant tank for my bike today. The failure mode is that the level window and the plastic around it turns to powder. The one on ebay was "cleverly" photographed upside down so you couldn't see the window.

Nice one.

-gc

Reply to
Gene Cash