Source of Futaba Xmitter sans add-ons?

Has anyone a source of a store in the US, online or not, where I can buy a Futaba model 4YF transmitter bare, without receiver or servos? I bought my current xmitter bare from Bruckner Hobbies but they're out of stock there now.

Reply to
Dan Wenz

I bought one from

on ebay - about $25.00 + shipping if I remember correctly - good transaction. Check out ebay.

LeeH

Dan Wenz wrote:

Reply to
Lee Hopper

I'll take a look, but the xmitter sans addons was only $50 new at Bruckner, where I could order one I suppose, but didn't want to delay too long as weather's improving.

Reply to
Dan Wenz

Here's a crazy idea Dan,

Tower sells the 4YF with everything for $120. With the curren discount of $10 at that level, it more or less covers the cost of th $7.99 shipping. Servocity seems to have the best price on flight pack at $99.95, the charger sells is around $15(?). So, what I'm trying t say is if you bought the whole set, and kept everything one coul almost consider that you are getting the TX for a couple of dollars. On the other hand, if you decided to sell the flight pack and charger well, I think you could still come out ahead;

-- sfsjki

this thread:

sfsjkid