Enco cyber monday deal

Don't miss this Exclusive Online Only Savings Event! Cyber Sunday and Monday ONLY - Save 20% Off* your order of $199 or more PLUS Free UPS Ground Shipping. Simply use Promo Code CYBER28 to take 20% off your order of $199 or more and Promo Code MONDAY28 for Free UPS Ground Shipping*.

Reply to
tnik

Thanks. this is great. Notet hat NCCOCT is free shipping on any size orders IIRC, and valid until Nov 30. I am buying Agitene fluid for $58 per bucket, two buckets at a time, and using NCCOCT to get free shipping.

Ignoramus12504

All of that is UPS shipping. I was about to pull the trigger on a 6" milling vise when I noticed the $75 shipping. If I had ordered the 4" it would have come UPS and freight-free. Bought a Kurt of ebay instead.

Reply to
Rex