ENCO Free

FYI - ENCO free offers again:

"This month, Enco will pick up the UPS shipping charges (standard ground) on your Enco order of $50 or more. Just use promo code NR24 at check out to apply Free UPS shipping to your order. We're also offering sweet deals and FREE SHIPPING on Kurt Vises."

Regards,

Marv

Reply to
Marv Soloff

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten."

Reply to
steamer

So Ed, are you saying that you buy the best top quality item every time you purchase something?

Lane

Reply to
Lane

I think he is saying "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low cost is forgotten."

just a guess Dale

Reply to
dalecue

I understand what he was saying, the question still stands. Lane

Reply to
Lane

I gather, from all this, that Ed (Steamer) either does not like ENCO or does not like Kurt Vises - or both.

Regards,

Marv

dalecue wrote:

Reply to
Marv Soloff

then you might want to use your ability to read _well_ to check out the concept of an unsupported inference

Dale

Reply to
dalecue

Ah, the platitude of the overpriced merchant.

Most of my Enco memories are sweet.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

All of mine are! Don't remember ever having a problem with anything I've bought there.

Reply to
Lane

Reply to
Al Patrick