Free Enco Shipping Again

For those of you with money burning holes in your pockets:

"This June, we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING (standard ground*) on your order of $50 or more. Just use promo code NRPS64 at check out and click the apply button for Free UPS Shipping."

This is NOT SPAM!. I have no interest in Enco other than a satisfied customer. Just thought I'd pass on a good thing.

Lane

Reply to
Lane