Enco free shipping code?

Can it be? No codes that work after January 31, 2009?
They want $90 to ship a few sticks of material.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch
Richard J Kinch wrote in news:Xns9BA692A976F6Csomeconundrum@216.196.97.131:
WEBF99 Free UPS for orders over $99 according to their web page
Charles U Farley
Well, duh, I didn't think of looking *there*, what with my daily sale flyers from them in the mailbox. Thanks.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch
Just in via email:
"Get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $25 or more through February 28, 2009. Visit use-enco.com today and use promo code WB9FP for Free UPS Shipping!"
Reply to
Pete C.