Enco Free Shipping for June

During June, we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING* on your order of $50 or more from Enco. Just use promo code NRPS64 at check out and click the apply button for Free UPS Shipping.

------------------------------------------- Usual disclaimers apply. Lane

Reply to
Lane

Anyone know if Enco ships the smaller granite surface plates (9x12 and

12x18 are 37 and 85 lbs respectively) for free by UPS? The catalog shows "truck shipment" by the list, but does that apply to the smallest ones?

I call 'em and ask, but I trust the collective r.c.m experience more than the actual source.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

I'd go by truck no matter what. I don't want my plate dropped on a corner or end.

I think the issue is a crate around it to attempt to protect the slab.

Martin - 18"x24 on my heavy table.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

They must like you more than me. Their notice to me provided for free shipping on orders $200 and above. Maybe I haven't bought enough...?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

I don't think I've spent over $200 with them in the last year. How much have you spent with them Peter?

Lane

Reply to
Lane

At least $1,500. Hmmm....

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

I already made one buy, and will make another. While the free shipping sale is on, the flyer sale is of minimum discount, so my strategy is to buy from the main catalog. I am going to update and refresh my nuts and bolts..

I called about the granite surface plate: That is shipped by truck, and free shipping is only for UPS.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

I already made one buy, and will make another. While the free shipping sale is on, the flyer sale is of minimum discount, so my strategy is to buy from the main catalog. I am going to update and refresh my nuts and bolts..

I called about the granite surface plate: That is shipped by truck, and free shipping is only for UPS.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

I already made one buy, and will make another. While the free shipping sale is on, the flyer sale is of minimum discount, so my strategy is to buy from the main catalog. I am going to update and refresh my nuts and bolts..

I called about the granite surface plate: That is shipped by truck, and free shipping is only for UPS.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson

--A turd shipped free is still a turd...

Reply to
steamer

I have had very GOOD luck with enco stuff lately. I realize that enco use to have a bad rep, but its time to accept the reality that enco is now a good company.

Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood

I agree. I've had no problem with anything I've ever gotten from Enco. Wouldn't hesitate to buy anything I need from them if the price were right.

Lane

Reply to
Lane

I ordered the smallest one(9x12, 37 lbs) and it was shipped by UPS and freee of charge. This was a few months ago and the granite plates were on sale. Great deal.

David Hedary

Reply to
David Heidary

Does this free shipment promo just apply to items from the sale catalog, or other stuff too?

-- Greg

Reply to
Greg Dermer

While the flyer says "any order of $50 or more _from this catalog_" [emphasis mine], I have in the past ordered a mix of items from the regular catalog and sale flyer and gotten free shipping.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch