Enco Free Shipping for Nov

Has anyone got the Nov code for Enco's free shipping offer. I have signed up for thier e-mails sevearl times and still do not get.
Thanks in advance!
James

up
It's in the southbendlathe group on yahoo, I just ordered the phase 2 AXA toolpost kit on sale for 89.95. If I find it later I'll post it.
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:05:39 -0500, "James Williams"

Call them tomorrow, complain, ask for the code, and order. Should take about 20 minutes altogether. ;)
I haven't received their Nov. email yet, but did get a holiday gift email (if you spend over $500).
-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT? --------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Sin-free Website Design
The code I received by email is: CZNRFS Free shipping on orders over $50

up

That was last month's code... is it actually good for this month also...fersure?
BP
You're correct. This was the last free shipping email I received.. maybe they won't honor it now, I haven't tried it.
Subject: Save on Mitutoyo Calipers - Plus Free UPS Shipping Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:26:00 -0700 This month, your $50 Enco order qualifies you for Free UPS Shipping*. Just enter code CZNRFS into the promo code field on the shopping cart page when you order online at use-enco.com. When ordering by phone at 800-USE-ENCO, give promo code CZNRFS to your friendly sales associate as you complete your order.
The Holiday Preview-Free Gifts email doesn't include a free shipping code.

Site Timeline

  • - the site's newest thread. Posted in