Enco March free shipping?

Does anyone have the Promo Code for March free shipping from Enco?

Thanks, Jeff Borning

Reply to
Jeffrey M. Borning

The feb one worked fine for me last Sunday

WEBNRFB6

Reply to
Jim Stewart

WEBRN36

Reply to
Siggy

I just received a March ad that has a code of RN36FS for free UPS shipping of $50 or more. The fine print says: Valid only in the 48 contiguous United States for ground shipping, 125 lb weight limit. Good on phone orders or online.

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

hobby pages are here:
Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.

-Ron Thompson

Reply to
Ron Thompson

Interesting. I just placed an order on Wed with the WEBRN36 and it worked fine. According to the email I received, this code is good through

3/31/2006 for orders of $50 or higher.

Robert

Reply to
Siggy