Enco free shipping?

Does anyone know if there's a free shipping code for Enco December? Good for phone or just internet?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

"Karl Townsend" wrote

Happy Holidays from Enco. Our gift to you this season is simple...Free UPS Shipping on Web orders over $200. Just purchase what you need for the shop this winter from use-enco.com through Saturday, December 31st and we'll pick up the cost of UPS Shipping*.

To take advantage of this Holiday Web Only Free UPS Shipping Offer, enter promotional code: WEBHP5 in the promo code box on the shopping cart page and click the "Apply" button. Act now and order as often as you like! This Free UPS Shipping offer expires on Saturday, December 31, 2005.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

The code for over $200 orders is.

WEBHP5

That's the best they've sent me so far. For some reason I don't get the good codes like some people do.

Wayne Cook Shamrock, TX

Wayne Cook

There is, the normal restrictions apply - must be under 125 pounds and over $50. The code is NRDC5.

To receive these codes by email from Enco, just go to

and type your email address into the little box on the left side of their home page where it says "Enter Email Address for Special Offers". I did that some time ago and it has not led to any spam I can tell, just one email a month with their free shipping code. - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin