ENCO Free Shipping Code

How does one find out the free shipping code for Enco?
Thanks!
Jim

Tentpeg wrote:

One orders from them and gets on the mailing list . Or else someone who is on the list posts it here ... I don't see my latest flyer or I would .
--
Snag
not their best customer , but ...
Tentpeg wrote:

Go to use-enco.com and sign up for their specials list to be emailed to you.
Terry Coombs wrote: > One orders from them and gets on the mailing list ...
Grant Erwin wrote:

Necessary, but not sufficient. I'm on the list & get the specials flyers, but have never gotten the code.
Bob
--
Nota for President

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 08:11:26 -0700, Tentpeg

============Go to their website and sign up for email notification
"You'll also get Free UPS Shipping* on your entire Enco order of $50 or more. Just enter WB8AGR in the promo code box on the shopping cart page at use-enco.com or mention the code to your friendly sales associate when you order by phone at 800-USE-ENCO."
also click on http://specialoffer.use-enco.com/ct/3330744:3760766938:m:1:92228776:1A0973CD8AE3D4C652E37E5B9EBBEB73