ENCO Free Shipping Code

How does one find out the free shipping code for Enco?

Thanks!

Jim

Reply to
Tentpeg

One orders from them and gets on the mailing list . Or else someone who is on the list posts it here ... I don't see my latest flyer or I would .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Go to use-enco.com and sign up for their specials list to be emailed to you.

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Necessary, but not sufficient. I'm on the list & get the specials flyers, but have never gotten the code.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

============= Go to their website and sign up for email notification

"You'll also get Free UPS Shipping* on your entire Enco order of $50 or more. Just enter WB8AGR in the promo code box on the shopping cart page at use-enco.com or mention the code to your friendly sales associate when you order by phone at

800-USE-ENCO."

also click on

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee