Enco Free Shipping Code?

Would someone be so kind as to provide me with a current Enco free shipping promo code?

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin Riggins

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 23:04:41 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Martin Riggins quickly quoth:

"In October, get Free Shipping on Enco Sheet Metal Pan and Box Brakes."

Go to

, look on the left column a couple inches down, enter your email address in the box under where it says "Enter email address for Special Offers", and click the part which says "Go!" Now you'll get them every month like we do.

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day --

Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I've done that and I get the "Free Shipping for $100 Order" (or is that $200?). But I don't get the free shipping for $50 code. Never have. Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Done. Thanks. Unfortunately I'm not buying a sheet metal pan and box brake. I'll try the code posted by T.Alan Kraus.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Riggins

Thanks a lot, that did the trick.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Riggins

Martin Riggins wrote in article ...

PR96FS (September 2006 flyer) is good through October 31, 2006

And just received in today's mail.....

106PRFS - (October 2006 flyer) is good through November 30, 2006

Both are good for free shipping on purchases over $50 and Standard UPS Ground Service shipping of under 125 pounds in the 48 contiguous states.

Reply to
*