Enco Free Shipping Code?

Would someone be so kind as to provide me with a current Enco free shipping promo code?
Thanks, Martin

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 23:04:41 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
quoth:

"In October, get Free Shipping on Enco Sheet Metal Pan and Box Brakes."
Go to http://www.use-enco.com , look on the left column a couple inches down, enter your email address in the box under where it says "Enter email address for Special Offers", and click the part which says "Go!" Now you'll get them every month like we do.
--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day -- http://diversify.com Ending Your Web Page Angst.
Larry Jaques wrote:

I've done that and I get the "Free Shipping for $100 Order" (or is that $200?). But I don't get the free shipping for $50 code. Never have. Bob
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 05:02:40 -0700, Larry Jaques

Done. Thanks. Unfortunately I'm not buying a sheet metal pan and box brake. I'll try the code posted by T.Alan Kraus.
Martin
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:19:52 -0700, "T.Alan Kraus"
Thanks a lot, that did the trick.
Martin

PR96FS (September 2006 flyer) is good through October 31, 2006
And just received in today's mail.....
106PRFS - (October 2006 flyer) is good through November 30, 2006
Both are good for free shipping on purchases over $50 and Standard UPS Ground Service shipping of under 125 pounds in the 48 contiguous states.