Enco over $50 free shipping code

folks,
I just realized missed putting in my January Enco order and thus the
free shipping code.
Anyone have the Febuary code and would post it?
Thanks, - Reed
Reply to
Reed
appreciate it, thanks, - Reed
Reply to
Reed
Reed, it's WEBNRFB6 for the month of Feb.
Jo
-- Joepy
Reply to
Joepy
I just recently got an Enco master catalog, and am signed up to get the sales flyers. I also just got my first order from them. Where do these free shipping codes show up -- special email, flyers, or ??
Reply to
Andrew H. Wakefield
On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:37:58 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Andrew H. Wakefield" quickly quoth:
Please don't toppost.
They come via email. Go to
and enter your email address in the box which says "Enter Email Address for Special Offers"
Reply to
ljaques
Please don't bottom post.
snipped-for-privacy@diversify.com wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ
Please see MIDDLE post halfway down:
---------------------------------------------------- MIDDLE POSTED TO IRRITATE EVERYONE!
Thanks for the info, Larry -- I just entered my info in the "special offers" box; hopefully I'll see some results before long.
MIDDLE POSTED TO IRRITATE EVERYONE! ----------------------------------------------------
Please see MIDDLE post halfway up
Reply to
Andrew H. Wakefield