Enco over $50 free shipping code

folks,
I just realized missed putting in my January Enco order and thus the free shipping code.
Anyone have the Febuary code and would post it?
Thanks, - Reed
Reed wrote:

WEBNRFB6
appreciate it, thanks, - Reed

I just recently got an Enco master catalog, and am signed up to get the sales flyers. I also just got my first order from them. Where do these free shipping codes show up -- special email, flyers, or ??

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:37:58 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,

Please don't toppost.
They come via email. Go to http://www.use-enco.com and enter your email address in the box which says "Enter Email Address for Special Offers"
--

DON'T VOTE. IT ONLY ENCOURAGES THEM!

Please don't bottom post.
snipped-for-privacy@diversify.com wrote:

Please see MIDDLE post halfway down:

---------------------------------------------------- MIDDLE POSTED TO IRRITATE EVERYONE!
Thanks for the info, Larry -- I just entered my info in the "special offers" box; hopefully I'll see some results before long.
MIDDLE POSTED TO IRRITATE EVERYONE! ----------------------------------------------------

Please see MIDDLE post halfway up
Reed Wrote:

Reed, it's WEBNRFB6 for the month of Feb.
Jo
-- Joepy