Machine tools are obsolete!

Umm, yeah! Did you, by any chance, read the fine print at the bottom of their web page? Check the part about not taking any responsibility for turning your internal organs into explosive devices, or the destruction of all organic life on earth. Hmm, I think I'll opt to stay with dumb iron for at least a while longer.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Here's the proof, sent in my order today!

Tom Gardner

Chicken!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

LOL! Shades of Prey...(well sorta... I just read that book in any case.)

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:47:49 -0500, Jon Elson vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: remove ns from my header address to reply via email

So are you not bored with cancer, silicosis, brain damage, global warming, motor vehicle accidents, Minimata disease, Exxon, terrorism, inflation, bleeding to death, species extinction, salinity, pollution, food shortages, TV ads, TV shows, Barbie dolls, the Middle East, boredom.

Get some excitement into your life man!

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted child would do this?"....the internet seems full of them. It's very sad

Reply to
Old Nick

A good read! I figure we will have our first constructor in 30 years; after that, anything goes!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't get anything out of that URL. Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B