ENCO Free Shipping

Once again: From ENCO's email offerings:

"In the October issue of HOTdeals we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING (standard ground) with your order of $25 or more. Just use promo code NC1003 at checkout when you purchase from use-enco.com, or call

1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to one of our friendly sales associates. Make sure you mention promo code NC1003."

Looks like they have this deal every month. Notice the code:NC1003. Not rocket science I would say, but useful if you are buying large or heavy items.

Regards,

Marv

Reply to
Marv Soloff

Enco has the deal pretty often, and you are right it doesn't take much of a brain to figure out the code. I was suprised back in July I believe when NC0703 was rejected by the order desk folks. Thanks for keeping us all updated on when the free shipping deal is going on

Michael no xx's in my address

Reply to
Michael Cameron